Paul Brody is Americas Strategy Leader, Technology Sector at EY. He is proficient in mobile finance strategy planning, technology of mobility and internet of things, with 20 years of consulting and strategy experience in mobile and electronics.
Prior to joining EY, he served as Vice President and Global Industry Leader of Electronics at IBM. He graduated from Princeton University and major in Economics and African Studies.
- Developed recommendations for a top global electronics company to help refine their emerging market strategy, the markets reviewed included Brazil, Mexico, Czech Republic, Poland, Romania, and Turkey.
- Developed an Sales & Operation strategy to help a Latin America electronics company manage the complexity of a sales and operations planning process across a dozen markets.
- Built the entire marketing program based on trade & barter for a mobile network operator in Nigeria
- Helped an African ore company establish mobile strategy and process operation management
- Developed a plan to build a $1B new business in the mobility market over the next 3 years for a global electronics company. Led the team that designed product, marketing, and organizational changes in this company required to achieve growth.
- Assisted a leading electronics company in developing business strategy for the emerging internet market. Led the team in considering marketing dynamics and competitive issues between electronics companies and telecom operators as well as the expected future evolution of the market. Built a financial model for participation in the market and provided the client with a technology and product.